You have no items in your shopping cart.
Show Location
×

THE TEST JUST ADDED TO YOUR BASKET


CONTINUE ADD MORE GO TO CART

Blog

Well Known Thyrocare Profiles
“Prevention is better than cure” and “a stitch in time saves nine” are well-known adages. The research shows that over 95% of the world population has health problems. As a habitual system, we generally ignore our health unless we fall sick. However, the healthcare sector such as Thyrocare has been playing a major role in prevention of diseases and promoting health awareness. Thyrocare is the nucleus of health care in India. It operates with a Centralized Processing Laboratory (CPL) in Mumbai – India for esoteric tests; and Regional Processing Laboratory in major metro cities of India and other parts of Asia.
Benefits of Website
In this moment in time, our online experience is so much more than just checking emails. The time we spend online increases, so do the digital opportunities up for grabs. Looking at the transmuting numbers there are about 2 billion websites, but less than 400 million are active. According to a study less than 64% of small business have website and remaining 36% doesn’t really know the significance of going digital.
FAT - SOLUBLE VITAMINS PROFILE COST AND IMPORTANCE

VITAMIN D TOTAL,VITAMIN D2,VITAMIN D3,VITAMIN A,VITAMIN E,VITAMIN K

Click To Book Test Online

They are present in foods containing fats. The body absorbs these vitamins as it does dietary fats. They do not dissolve in water.

Most vitamins come from food, but sunshine contributes to vitamin D. Some people need or choose to take supplements that provide extra vitamins.

Deficiencies of these vitamins have been associated with increased risk of cancer, type II diabetes mellitus and a number of immune system disorders

Fat Soluble Vitamin Profile Provides overall perspective of a patient's health, nutrient processing, and dietary insufficiencies and evaluate total body status of these antioxidant nutrients.

The fat-soluble vitamins, A, D, E, and K, are stored in the body for long periods of time and generally pose a greater risk for toxicity than water-soluble vitamins when consumed in excess

Vitamin B Complex Profile Blood Test Cost

vitamin B Complex

Test Cost Rs. 1400   Click To Book

Vitamins are Vital Nutrients, and Vitamin B Complex aid for a healthy body.Vitamin B Complex Profile Test is done to detect Vitamin B deficiencies. It is prescribed when one has several symptoms related to the deficiency in Vitamin B. Vitamin B mainly consist of a variety of water-soluble vitamins.

A vitamin B complex is a dietary supplement that contains all eight of the B vitamins: B1 , B2 , niacin, pantothenic acid, B6, biotin, folic and B12. Vitamins B complex, helps the body to produce energy and help to treat or prevent anaemia,prophylaxis and psychiatric problems.

Vitamin B12(cyanocobalamin) and folic acid(Vitamin B9) are important in red blood cell formation and their deficiency can lead to anaemia.

B2 also known as riboflavin is required in the metabolism of other B vitamins, B vitamin deficiency is seen mostly in the elderly, in liver diseases, chronic alcoholics, and malabsorption syndromes.
B3 (Niacin), also known as nicotinic acid, Nicotinamide or vitamin P. It is involved in metabolism, energy production as well as in several enzyme reactions; it can be given in dyslipidemia to raise the level of HDL (high-density lipoprotein) cholesterol.
B5, also known as pantothenic acid which helps in the metabolism of carbohydrate, fat, and protein. It's deficiency although rare can present with symptoms of impaired wound healing and abnormal sensation of burning feet.
B6 also known as vitamin H or Biotin acts as a coenzyme in the most metabolic process including fat, protein and carbohydrate metabolism.

Prepration for Vitamin B Complex
Vitamin B Complex Profile Tests are performed mainly in the laboratory or doctor’s clinic. One may not need to fast before this test. However, one is advised to stay hydrated and drink plenty of water before the test.

Show Footer