THE TEST JUST ADDED TO YOUR BASKET
A calcium blood test measures the amount of calcium in your blood. Calcium is one of the most important minerals in your body. You need calcium for healthy bones and teeth. Calcium is also essential for proper functioning of your nerves, muscles, and heart. About 99% of your body's calcium is stored in your bones. The remaining 1% circulates in the blood. If there is too much or too little calcium in the blood, it may be a sign of bone disease, thyroid disease, kidney disease, or other medical conditions.
Copyright © 2023 Wefocusoncare. All rights reserved.
Powered by nopCommerce